We all have gone through at least one bad day having a body odour which makes the people around you uncomfortable. Food, mental stress etc can cause body odour, Sometimes an expensive perfume cannot help you to save from body odour embarrassment, enough concern should be given to the food you consume a day.
- Having spicy food with excess of masala cooked in oil causes odour, especially garlic onion can be reduced from daily intake.
- Avoid having vegetables with Sulphur content, Cauliflower, cabbage etc are high in sulphur content.
- Avoid vegetables having excess of chlorophyll, instead consume red spinach.
- Body odour is usually noticed among women during menstruation and a couple of days after as body temperature is normally high on those days, take extra care with food and clothes you use.
- Lack of magnesium in body can also cause odour, so have banana, curd milk etc which are good sources of magnesium.
- Prefer cotton clothes, synthetic and tight clothes could sweat you more and blocked on skin.
Most importantly keep yourself relaxed and be cool minded. Stress and tension produce more sweat in the body. Meditation can keep you calm. Try it