If you are one of those people who just does not like combing your hair, are in a constant rush and do not take the time to comb your hair well or have curly hair and don’t want to unravel your curl. Good hair care is necessary to grow hair. Many of us don’t like combing the hair. We hesitate to comb hair because we often doubt that combing may choose to increase hair falling, breaking hair and cause other damages.
But you will wonder if you hear the benefits of combing. Not only It increases your beauty but also it is necessary for the hair health. Blood circulation through the scalp will increase while you Comb your hair. Listen, if you are not combing in the right way it will cause for falling your hair.
There are some rules for combing hair. All of us know that combing wet hair is not good. Wet hair may be flimsy. Do not comb many times in a day. Wooden comb is the best thing to use while combing your hair. It helps get rid of static – the reason why hair tends to get frizzy and is responsible for making your hair brittle and susceptible to damage. Just remember that it does not have sharp edges on its teeth and is well rounded off.
Let’s have a look at 5 benefits of combing:
1. Combing makes your hair silky & healthy and it is equal to hair massage. So it’s become more soften. Combing your hair helps you relax, has to ability to energize your body and helps your mind relax.
2. Our pores and glands get boosted while combing. So hair roots get good nutrition. Combing also helps in the proper distribution of oils present on your scalp. This helps your hair get the natural nourishment it requires to grow. This oil adds a beautiful shine to your hair and is your body’s natural mechanism to fight off infections.
3. Correct combing excess the blood circulation to the scalp. A majority of the blood vessels that supply your scalp are present at the back of your head. This is also known as the one point the supplies all the parts of your scalp with fresh blood supply and nutrients. Known as the occipital region, it is packed with blood vessels – which is why you are least likely to go bald in that region.
4. Combing helps you get rid of dirt, chemicals, products and grime that usually get deposited at the roots of your hair and on your scalp. It also helps open up the pores allowing your hair to breathe. This not only is the most natural way of getting rid of dirt from your scalp, it is also a great way to rejuvenate dull and dandruff ridden hair. It removes dust on dirts from your hair and makes your hair stronger and cleaner. So your scalp remains as clean. Otherwise, itwill cause to infection and dandruff.
5. Those who comb hair correctly need not to shampoo their hair. You must choose a suitable comb. Do not use thick or gappy combs. If your hair is curly, it will good depend on happy combs. Many are using hair brushes instead of a comb. It is better to avoid hair brush if the hair is feckless and tend to split at the edge. Usually hair combing start from the above side. If the hair is tangled, remove it first and then comb. Comb curly hair step by step because it easily will get tangled. Men usually comb hair to backwards. But constantly doing like this will cause balding. Do not press comb on scalp. It may weaken the roots of hair. Also avoid sharp combs.
Steps to comb your hair the right way:
Sit comfortably on your stool. Make sure that you do not pick a chair with a back for this, as it can restrict your movement. Now, bend at your waist and let your hair fall over your head. Hold the comb such that your index finger rides on the spine of the comb and start brushing your hair gently yet firmly from the back to the front. Remember to apply less pressure. If you are too rough with your scalp, it will only lead to you hurting yourself.
First comb the midline of your hair and then go to the sides. Make sure the strokes you make on the side overlap the midline. You can comb one area multiple times and then move on to the next section. Do this till your scalp feels warm.