Everyone now and then faces the problem of WiFi signal getting low on their smart phones. But there are ways to handle this problem and ensure better WiFi connectivity.
Being an Android user, you need to consider factors like your mobile device, processor, ram etc. So to increase the speed it depends a lot on your Mobile Carrier, Phone processor and RAM, WiFi speed if you run internet through it. So to increase speed on Android you need to consider all these. You can increase Android RAM using SD card modification.
Find out if your router works on 5 GHz band (common), then simply switch on your phone over to that band too by going to Settings > WiFi > Advanced > WiFi frequency band then tap Auto. This will ensure that your phone runs on the 5 GHz band when possible.
Remember these rules to follow
1. Update to the Latest WiFi Technologies.
2. Find the Perfect Spot for Your Router.
3. Find the Right Wireless Channel.
4. Get Rid of Interference from Other Appliances.
5. Thwart WiFi Thieves with Better Security.
6. Control Bandwidth-Hogging Applications.
7. Increase Your WiFi Range with DIY Tricks.