There are many people who became a victim of atm card fraud and careless atm transactions. Reports said that some people lost thousands of money due to fraudulent atm transactions. To minimize and to avoid those fraudulent transactions, you must keep your ATM card safe and give extra careful when transacting using your ATM card. Here are some tips for keeping yourself safe.
1. Change pin number once in 3 months or at least 1 year.
2. Don’t let other people use your card.
3. If your ATM card is lost or stolen, report the incident immediately to the bank.
4. Do not use the same pin number for all your cards.
5. Don’t give any ATM details to any people over the phone.
6. Register mobile number to get transaction details
Read more in Malayalam