Vaseline is a household name that heals cuts, burns and is the perfect remedy dry skin and lips. It is amongst the best brands of petroleum jellies and comes at an affordable price.
Petroleum jelly is a mix of various waxes and mineral oil that melts body temperature and retains moisture. Currently, Vaseline uses formulas that include Aloe Vera and cocoa butter that are good for the skin.
However do you know that you can use Vaseline as a perfect eye makeup remover too; it works best for women who do not wish to spend excessively on other brands. It helps clean your liner or some fallout from eye make up
How to use Vaseline as an eye makeup remover:
• Dab a thin layer of Vaseline on a cotton swab and wipe off your eye makeup mistakes.
• To remove eye makeup completely, take a small amount of Vaseline on your finger and massage on the eye area until all the makeup comes off. Clean away with a tissue or cotton and wash your face.
Why use Vaseline as an eye makeup remover:
• It is inexpensive and easily available.
• Prevents aging and retains moisture of the skin.
• It makes eyelashes thicker.
• Removes almost all eye makeup quite easily, including the waterproof variety.
• Avoid Vaseline from entering your eyes.
• Its oil-based properties might make you see blurry for a while.
• If accidently gets in your eyes, wash it with warm water.
With almost no side effects and at such a low price, Vaseline is truly one of the best eye makeup removers!