We usually don’t pay much attention to symptoms that lead to cancer. Here are some symptoms of cancer.
- Chronic cough or chest pain
If you are a regular smoker, chances are cancer is not far away. High level pains continuing from the chest to shoulder and arm. Is a basic pain symptom of cancer.
- Wheezing and shortness in breath
Ever feel like you are out of breath while doing something. lung cancer patients usually experience such symptoms
- Difficulty in swallowing
Throat cancer and lung cancer patients have a lot of difficulty in swallowing food items.
- Fever and frequent infections
Symptoms of Leukemia, cancer of blood cells produced in bone marrow saps the ability to fight back infections in your body
- Bruising and bleeding that does not stop
This is a result of abnormal event with platelets and red blood cells.
- Changes in the nails
Sudden changes in nails can be a symptom of cancers. A stripe or black brown dot or under the nail can be a sign of skin cancer.
- Swollen lymph nodes or lumps in the neck, armpit or groin
- Bloating or weight gain
- Weakness and fatigue
- The pelvic or abdominal pain
- Feeling your stomach is full always
- Unexpected weight loss
- Any changes of the nipple
- Rectal bleeding or blood in the stool
This is a symptom of colorectal cancer.
- Swelling of the face
- Unusual heavy periods for women