1. Start your day with a glass of water
Gulp down a glass of water when you wake up in the morning. Taking water on the empty stomach will spruce you up for the whole day as well as repressing unnecessary hunger pangs.
2. Take small and frequent meals
Try to eat 6 times a day instead of 3 times a day. Eating in small amounts will never leave your stomach bloated and kick out your habit of binging on snacks in between meals.
3. Always leave yourself a little hungry
You need to leave your stomach a little hungry every time you eat, never fill your selves with the surfeit of food. Your weight will plummet gradually.
4. Never drink water after taking heavy meal
Taking water after heavy meal aids in accumulating weight on your body, take water 1 hour after eating.
5. Take exercise to lose weight
Exercise is the best way to shed ungainly fat accumulated on your hips, tummy, and buttocks.
6. Cut down on oily foods and fatty foods
It is clear if you want to reduce weight you need to cut down on oily and fatty foods such as sweets, pickle, excessive salt, mutton, fish, cheese, junk foods, rice, full cream milk, butter, ghee, etc.
7. Stop binging on snacks in between meals
Many people have the habit of munching when they are getting bored, shunt out this habit from your life.
8. Take measure of your weight every week
Remember, weight creeps on your body slowly, at times, you may not sense a slight difference in your weight. Always weigh yourself to avoid gaining weight.