Most people know about papayas but not many know about the amazing health benefits of Papaya Leaves and flowers. Papaya Leaf although it was bitter can be processed into food that tastes good, Quite a lot of the nutrients that are beneficial to health in papaya, Compared with fruit, vitamin A and C content of papaya is much higher. Dietary fiber in papaya is very good to support the diet program. Diets with high fiber foods will help your weight loss program. Here are the 10 Health Benefits of Eating the Bitter Papaya Leaves
1. Cancer: Papaya Leaves have a milky sap that’s great for preventing and killing cancer cells because it contains acetogenin. There are many studies including studies in Japan showing that Papaya Leaves are effective for curing cancer. And there are people who have cured their cancer by drinking Papaya Leaf Tea for extended periods of time.
2. Prostate Enlargement: Papaya Leaf tea can help with benign prostate enlargement and also help with rectal lesions problems associated with prostate enlargement.
3. Acne medication: For those of you who do not feel confident to have facial acne, Especially for women who always pay attention to beauty, Papaya leaves can treat it is to make a mask. And how to create a mask is take 2-3 papaya leaves are old, then drying and mash until smooth, add a half teaspoon of water, use 1 time a week on a regular basis in order to get maximum results.
4. Improving digestion: The leaves of the papaya plant contain a chemical compound karpain. Substances that can kill microorganisms that often interfere with digestion.
5. Menstrual pain: Women often make use of the ancient Javanese papaya to treat menstrual pain. Simply Take 1 sheet of leaf only, add tamarind and salt, Then mix with a glass of water and boil, Let cool before drinking the potion papaya.
6. Dengue Fever: Papaya Leaves made into a tea lower fevers and helps with colds, flues, and even dengue fever… and some even call it a cure for dengue fever.
7. Skin Problems: Papaya Leaves can help with fungal infections of the skin, warts, scars… and get rid of freckles.
8. Cataracts: Papaya Leaf tea can prevent cataracts.
9. Anti-Aging: Papaya Leaf also contains 50 or more different amino acids such as: threonine, glutamic acid, glycine, valine, leucine, phenylalanine, lysine, tryptophan, cysteine, histidine, tyrosine, alanine, proline, aspartate, and more… and some of these agents are used in cosmetics for creating young healthy looking skin, and have been used as anti-aging compounds.
10. Prevent Heartburn: Papaya leaves contain lots of papain, protease enzymes, amylase enzymes that help to digest carbohydrate, protein. This will help to prevent acid reflux. It contains karpain which help to kill bacteria. So it’s preventing gastric ulcer and Inflammatory Bowel disease.
Benefits of Eating Papaya Flowers – Next Page