There are many reasons for dark circles to appear under your eyes; from stress, lack of sleep, hormonal changes, a disturbed lifestyle, hereditary and many more. Though chemical based products helps in getting rid of them, but there are many people who are extremely sensitive to these products. There are many home remedies can help them. Few easy home treatment methods are following;
Tomatoes have bleaching properties that can lighten skin to a great extent.
○ Mix one teaspoon of tomato juice with one-half teaspoon of lemon juice.
○ Gently apply this mixture on the dark circles and allow it to sit for 10 minutes.
○ Rinse it off with water.
○ Follow this remedy twice a day for a few weeks.
Simply using tomato juice will also work.
2. Lemon Juice
The vitamin C content of lemon juice can also help remove dark circles under the eyes.
○ Use a cotton ball to apply fresh lemon juice around your eyes.
○ Leave it on for about 10 minutes and rinse it off.
○ Do this once daily for a few weeks.
3. Tomato – lemon combination with gram flour
You also can make a thick paste by mixing one tablespoon of lemon juice, two tablespoons of tomato puree, a pinch of gram flour and turmeric powder.
Apply this thick paste gently around your eyes. Rinse it off with clean water after 10 to 15 minutes.
Repeat two or three times every week for better result.