Mouth ulcers may be benign generally but those who have experienced them know how painful and irritating they can be.Here are a few tips that will help you treat your mouth ulcer easily.
1. Chew 4-5 basil leaves and then drink a cup of water after that. Repeat this 3-4 times daily
2. Consume tomatoes, or gargle with tomato juice
3. In order to avoid having mouth ulcers, there is one thing that you should follow – Drink plenty of water everyday.
4. Gargle with coconut milk for 3-4 times a day.
5. Soak coriander leaves in hot water. Sieve the water and gargle with it once it become lukewarm. Repeat this 3-4 times everyday.