Lemons are loaded with healthy benefits, Particularly they are great food source of vitamin C. One cup of fresh lemon juice provides 187 percent of your daily recommended serving of vitamin C. Lemon juice also offers up a healthy serving of potassium, magnesium and copper.
Boiling the whole lemon without squeezing only the juice, you’ll get all the nutrients of the lemon. This method fundamentally increase the powerful benefits of the lemon water. In other words, this cup of goodness helps you start the day hydrated, healthy, beautiful and happy, filled with positive energy to show the world who you really are!
○ 6 Lemons
○ 20 Oz. Of Water
○ Slice up 6 Lemons in half and add them to a 20 oz. of water in a pot
○ Bring the water to a boil and let it boil for 3 minutes
○ Leave the pot to cool down for 10 – 15 minutes
○ Remove the lemons and the pulp from the water
○ Sip the hot lemon water in a teacup
○ Add the rest of the warm lemon water in a glass bottle for later use
○ Boosts your immune system.
○ Protects you from colds.
○ It gives you incredible boost of energy.
○ Aids in digestion and regulates your metabolism.
○ Cleanses you from various toxins.
○ Balances the pH Levels of your organism.
○ Clears your skin to look beautiful.
○ Freshens your breath.
○ Aids in weightloss.
○ Boosts your mood and happiness, prevents depression.
○ Hydrates your lymph system.
○ Promotes healing.
NOTE: You can add honey to the tea cup for better taste!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: