1. Instead of deep frying with coconut oil with spices, cook your vegetables in olive or sun flower oils , also helps your skin to look fresh.
2. green gram sprouts are rich in amino acid also lentils, and less in calories add both in your diet.
3. Drinking plenty of water should be a part of your life, very good for all body functioning and removes cholesterol.
4. Apple, grapefruit, orange and apricot are known to have high levels of Pectin, that reduces bad cholesterol and glucose level.
5. Avoid peanut butter, it increases cholesterol.
6. Leaf vegetables are excellent for digestion and removes waste from intestine easily, sweet potato also does the same, include it in your diet.
7. Honey and lemon juice with moderate warm water in the morning is best for health and cleansing the digestive system.
8. More importantly work out. Abdominal exercises are available on internet, follow it regularly and eat LESS.