Baahubali: The Conclusion has no record left to break. It is now only making new records by the day. According to a Times Now report, here is the break-up of the remuneration of its cast. Not Prabhas, this man was the highest paid.
7. Sathyaraj aka Kattappa: While the entire second film was marketed on the big question of “Why did Kattappa kill Baahubali,” Sathyaraj, who played the memorable character, was paid Rs 2 crore.
6. Ramya Krishnan aka Sivagami: The actress was paid Rs 2.5 crore for that.
5. Anushka Shetty aka Devasena: Anushka took Rs 5 crore to play in the movie.
4. Tamannaah Bhatia aka Avanthika: Just like Anushka, even Tamannaah was given Rs 5 crore for playing the role of a rebel.
3. Rana Daggubati aka Bhallaladeva: Needless to say, he had a role parallel to Prabhas. But he charged Rs 15 crore.
2. Prabhas aka Baahubali: A total fees of Rs 25 crore. He was the highest paid actor in the Baahubali cast.
1. S S Rajamouli: And finally, director Rajamouli, whose brain child was this magnanimous piece of art – Baahubali, was paid Rs 28 crore.