Washing your face is a part of your daily skin care routine, but what are you using to do it? Facial cleaners come in all kinds of different bottles, and can vary widely in price, depending on the brand name. They may promise to clean your face, improve acne, remove makeup and leave your skin feeling hydrated and fresh, but many face wash products contain chemicals that could actually harm your skin.
an easy facial cleanser you can make at home, using natural products that will provide all the nutrients you need to keep your skin clean and healthy.
This simple and easy cleanser recipe just takes seconds to make.
2 teaspoons organic extra-virgin coconut oil
1 teaspoon aluminum-free baking soda
1. Mix the ingredients in a small bowl, making only one treatment at a time.
2. Make sure it forms a paste and gently apply to your skin in a circular motion.
3. Leave on your face for no more than 5 minutes.
4. Rinse with warm water, massaging your skin in a circular motion once again.
5. Pat face dry with a clean towel. The coconut oil should hydrate your skin, so you don’t need to follow up with a moisturizer.
6. Only use up to twice a week.